EWPBF’s purpose is to devote its resources to educational and charitable activities that:
- Make a positive difference in the Palm Beach County community
- Promote awareness of women’s issues by providing financial aid and scholarships to women from Palm Beach County
- EWPBF’s vision is to enhance and influence the educational advancement of women.
EWPBF’s Goals are to:
- Raise funds to further the charitable and educational goals of Executive Women
- Enhance and influence the educational advancement of women through scholarships
- Make a meaningful impact in the Palm Beach County community through grants designed to assist the underserved, needy or less
EXECUTIVE WOMEN FOUNDATION, INC. IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATION. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (REGISTRATION NUMBER CH12117) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. EWPBF RECEIVES 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION WITH 0% RETAINED BY A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR.