Membership is open to individuals of good moral character who live and /or work in Palm Beach County and who meet the following criteria:
1. is currently a member in good standing of a recognized profession and has been a member of such profession for the two years immediately prior to application for membership ; or
2. currently, and for the two years immediately prior to application, has had a significant ownership position in a business; or
3. currently, and for the two years immediately prior to application, holds an executive-level position with a high level of authority and responsibility in a private, volunteer or public sector organization; or
4. currently holds an elected public office; and
5. in addition to 1, 2, 3, or 4 above, has demonstrated commitment to community service through documented volunteer service in a community based public service organization or program, non-work related, through an active role of leadership, collaborative effort, individual achievement and/or special projects.
A prospective member needs to be sponsored by a current Member who is familiar with applicant and her qualifications for membership.
Applicants for Membership must attend at least one meeting or function prior to making application.
Applicants must be recommended for membership by the Membership Committee and receive an affirmative vote by the majority of the Board of Directors. Annual dues must then be paid to activate membership.
New members and their sponsors are encouraged to attend a New Member Orientation held semi-annually.