Every Member Campaign 2012-2013
As we continue to celebrate the 30th year of Executive Women of the Palm Beaches (EWPB) by Exploring our Leadership Edge, we would like to help launch the 2012-2013 year by making sure that we all start with the same basic understanding of our membership.
You have probably heard of the Every Member Campaign or EMC, but may not understand what the Every Member reference signifies. So, here are some explanations that will hopefully enlighten us all and clear up any confusion.
Did you know that?
- Every Member refers to the fact that every EWPB member is automatically a member of Executive Women Outreach (EWO).
- EWPB was founded to support and advance women in business and community leadership.
- EWO is the charitable arm of EWPB and is a registered 501 (c) (3) organization that manages the Executive Women endowment.
- EWO’s primary goal is to raise funds to further the educational advancement of women through scholarships and grants.
- Every Member, as part of their EWPB membership, is strongly encouraged to participate in the Every Member Campaign (EMC).
- Your personal business or your individual WILA Signature Sponsorship counts as an EMC contribution.
- Every gift, whatever the amount, will make a difference!
Explore your Leadership Edge and help us realize our goal of 100% participation in the EMC by making your tax deductible gift now!!!
Help this be the year every member knows that EWPB=EWO, which = 100% EMC participation!
All the best,
Jackie Halderman Gayle A. Landen
EMC Chair (2012-2013) EMC Co-Chair (2012-2013)